Thursday 3 July 2014

Amrapali Royal’s review

Amrapali Group is one of the most reliable and trusted real estate builders of India. Ever since its inception, Amrapali has always focused on following only one mantra for its company, and that is, quality assurance and customer satisfaction. Due to these factors, Amrapali has managed to make a place for itself in the hearts of many people in India, who are looking for building their dream homes.
My name is Ajay Kumar and I have a flat at Amrapali Royals. This place is quite a beautiful one in itself along with the tremendous amenities which it offers. Amrapali provides its residents with various facilities like open and wide roads, swimming pools, gymnasiums, fresh water supply at all times and power backup as well. The only problem which they had was that they had no proper security systems. I, myself am a victim of this problem. Within 1 and half year, in Amrapali, there had been more than 7 incidents of theft and burglary. A lot of cash and other house hold materials were lost.
The worst incident happened with me. I was at office and my wife had gone shopping. The time was about 11am- 1:30pm when this theft took place at my home. The burglars came into the society in the day time and the guards outside the building did not even bother to check them and ask them for their identity. The thieves then broke two locks of my apartment and got inside. They took all the valuable possessions that I had at home which included jewelry of worth Rs. 6 Lac and the rest of the cash along with it and went away, from right under the nose of the guards.
I contacted the Amrapali customer services as soon as I could. I was enraged and asked them that is this what the residents of Amrapali Royals are paying for the security maintenance funds? What kind of security was this that the burglars came in right in front of the guards and they didn’t do anything about it? After 3 days of my email, I got a reply from Amrapali Group, apologizing for their negligence and my loss. They promised me to help in refunding of whatever I had lost, in the best possible way they could. After that incident, new security systems were installed in the buildings. Various CCTV cameras were also put up in the various parts of the buildings. Since then, there have been very less or no incident of theft at Amrapali Royals.

This matter had to be brought to the attention of Amrapali Group and it was, after the grand theft at my home. I am being helped by the Amrapali Group each month and I am satisfied with what they offered. I am glad that at least Amrapali put an end to such incidents now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment