Thursday 3 July 2014

Amrapali has changed the trend for living


I am a dress designer and i know how difficult it is to create something elegant and appealing. I always wanted to design my home according to my own imaginations. I had always imagined of well constructed and luxurious home with a panoramic view of the surroundings. I am very happy to tell that all my imaginations got roof under single entity that is the Amrapali Group and no doubt they are the   fastest growing real estate development company in Delhi NCR region.
My name is Sanjana and  I graduated in arts and design from the University of Delhi. It is very hard to find a peaceful and modern place to live in Delhi, but the Amrapali Green , presented an opportunity for me to live in one of the greenest suburbs of Delhi.Based on a concept of a fascinating location that is associated with 74% open area and central park. it is well appreciated because of its designs. Amrapali Green offered a choice of 2-3-4 bedroom apartments. I chose to have 3 bedroom apartment because it was according to my budget.   The residents of Amrapali  Green have the privilege of ultramodern lifestyle facilities like schools, community hall, and power back-up, club with swimming pool, in-house shopping arcade and round the clock security.
It was a difficult decision to invest in any construction group because of bad reviews and complaints against them. I searched Amrapali reviews and Amrapali complaints and discussed with my friends and the response was mixed ,some people suggested that I should go deep into others misconceptions regarding the builder, rather I stepped  ahead and found the reality of the outstanding features of the projects.
The features like central park, open area of 74%, jogging track, wide roads and an exclusive club house with gym, separate pools for children attracted me. A beautiful fountain at the entrance gate and many more of the  features were so appealing that I had no choice but to arrange a meeting with one of the marketing person of the Amrapali Group  to book an apartment.
The registration process was not difficult and I got the documents within few weeks. The work was carried out steadily and with highest quality anyone can imagine. Amrapali  is run by a group of highly competent and professional staff. They ensured the best technology, planning and designs to complete amrapali green. In a very short period of time this project  was created and set new record of completing such a big project.
The aesthetics was the first priority in this project being a designer I was inspired by the name Amrapali because she represented beauty and elegance like Cleopatra.

I was worried about the delivery of the apartment but on time delivery is another great advantage of amrapali group. Their project management team, site supervision team takes a high regard for punctuality to ensures that customers are never kept waiting for their property. It’s very rare that any real estate developer  has earned such a high standings and repute. I am proud to say that my decision to invest with amrapali group was absolutely right and on time that really made my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment